Customer approval: 98%
- Recognized for their fast and easy processes
- Application process takes10 minutes
- No Unnecessary lab test or medical exams
- Policies are issued by Assurity
- Life Insurance Compan Customized life insurance products without commissions
(333) 333 3333
Ethos Life is a customer-focused company that leverages technology and service to provide customized, low cost life insurance to consumers of all ages. The company has committed itself to making every aspect of the process simple: they believe that doing so is the best way to put their customers first and earn their trust. Ethos has a team of dedicated, salaried professionals who treat their life insurance customers like members of their own family. The company provides a wide range of competitively priced policies to consumers.
About the Company
Ethos is a customer centric organization that uses modern, proprietary data analytics to streamline the process of buying low cost life insurance. With policy terms ranging from 10 to 30 years, customers are offered a wide range of policies without the hassles typically associated with the purchase of life insurance. Ethos has developed a reputation for not treating customers as a “risk.” Instead, each customer is treated as an individual family member who deserves the lowest possible rates for life insurance that protects their loved ones.
Ethos recognizes that every customer has unique needs and deserves to be treated with the utmost respect as they evaluate options for life insurance. By avoiding unnecessary paperwork and medical exams, Ethos minimizes costs and passes those savings on to their customers. There are never any hidden fees, and policy quotes can be obtained in minutes. This makes their application experience fast and simple and allows clients to find the insurance they need and then move on to their other priorities.
While Ethos is a relatively young company, they have built an organization of highly trained professionals dedicated to serving the needs of their customers. They have eliminated commission-paid salespeople, choosing instead to take advantage of technology to provide customers with a seamless, low cost and efficient way to purchase life insurance. Clients get the best price without having to deal with high-pressure sales techniques.
Pros/Cons of buying insurance from Ethos
- Low cost term life insurance with quotes available in minutes, allowing clients to get the insurance they need and then get back to the things they enjoy doing
- Their simple, paperless process is designed to minimize time and costs
- Their policies are backed by Assurity Life, a financially strong company with more than 125 years of experience
- They have no commission-paid salespeople, which means lower costs for customers and no high pressure sales
- Several insurance riders are available so clients can customize their policies to their exact needs
- Ethos’ easy-to-navigate website makes the application process very easy. The whole process is intuitive, and perfect for the modern, online consumer
- Insurance policies are currently unavailable in New York state
- Medical exams may be required for some customers
- Only term insurance is available; other forms of insurance are not offered
- Their policies are only underwritten by one provider – Assurity Life; shopping for alternative choices is unavailable
- Online support is limited and live chat is not provided
Policy Options and Pricing
When considering life insurance policies, Ethos offers consumers a wide variety of options. Customers are provided with the assurance that their premiums will never go up and that their claims will be paid promptly to their designated beneficiaries.
Term Life Insurance Policies
Available to customers ages 18 – 75
Coverage available for 10 – 30 years